Apply to become staff on our server!
racks4days

racks4days staff aplication

Post by racks4days »

Discord user:
portugalians (xanax)

Steamid:
STEAM_0:1:474210303

How many days do you have on the server (!time to check) (Minimum requirement 3d but exceptions can be made):
Your total time is 1w 4d 21h 7m.

Timezone:
GMT +3

Why do you want to be staff (150 words):
I’m reaching out because I’d love to join your team as a GMod staff member. I’ve been playing GMod for quite some time now, and I’m really passionate about the game and its community. I’m active on the server, and I’m always keeping an eye out to make sure everyone’s playing by the rules. I’m pretty patient and enjoy talking with people and making new friends. Although my english isn't the best I might have to type in chat sometimes, I think that's the only issue here. But id love to help everybody and improve the server. I’m motivated to help maintain and improve that environment by ensuring fair play, resolving conflicts, and assisting new players. I don't judge players by their race, by their nationality, and by their attitude I love and respect everyone.

What makes you better than others applying (100 words):
What sets me apart from others is my experience in moderation and my understanding of the DarkRP game mode. I can solve problems fairly easy, a calm approach, and a commitment to fairness (no corruption). My dedication to the community is evident in the time I spend helping others in-game. I bring a balance of authority and approachability, ensuring that rules are enforced while players still feel welcomed and supported.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If not what makes you just as good as those who do (100 words):
I haven’t held a formal staff position before, but I’ve gained valuable experience by moderating FiveM servers. In that role, I learned how to handle rule enforcement, resolve conflicts, and engage with the community in a positive way. I’m really good at staying calm in tense situations, communicating clearly, and just like quickly addressing issues, which I believe will transfer well to a GMod server. I would like to get the chance to learn more about stuff like this and try something new.

Additional details:
Attachments
RecommendationFromMeldark.jpg
RecommendationFromMeldark.jpg (60.18 KiB) Viewed 146 times