Apply to become staff on our server!
YaoMing

Yao Ming Staff aplication

Post by YaoMing »

Discord user:
A

Steamid:
STEAM_0:1:147311790

How many days do you have on the server (!time to check) (Minimum requirement 3d but exceptions can be made):
1 week and 1 day

Timezone:
GMT +3

Why do you want to be staff (150 words):
I want to become a staff member of CoveRP because I have a passion for the game and a strong desire to contribute to the community. I believe that a server's success relies on its staff's ability to maintain, create a welcoming environment, and ensure that everything is alright. I do have experience in moderation I have moderated GTA Fivem servers, I have a good understanding of server rules, and a calm approach to resolving conflicts. My goal would be to help new players feel welcomed, assist in upholding server standards, and ensure that everyone has a positive experience. I’m committed to spending time on the server, engaging with the community and handling any issues that may appear. I also enjoy communicating with others to improve the server and keep it a fun place for everyone. Being staff on CoveRP would mean a lot to me since i spend a Imagelot of time there playing.

What makes you better than others applying (100 words):
What sets me apart from others is my experience in moderation and my understanding of the DarkRP game mode. I can solve problems fairly easy, a calm approach, and a commitment to fairness (no corruption). My dedication to the community is evident in the time I spend helping others in-game. I bring a balance of authority and approachability, ensuring that rules are enforced while players still feel welcomed and supported.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If not what makes you just as good as those who do (100 words):
I dont have any staffing experience in gmod but I have experience on FiveM servers. Things that make me just as good as the others is my understanding of the rules that I learned while playing in the server, my communication skills 100%, and the fact that i spend a lot of time on the server.

Additional details:
digga-strapped-up-v0-7g3cfcla7ae81.jpg
digga-strapped-up-v0-7g3cfcla7ae81.jpg (248.7 KiB) Viewed 145 times